ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Friday, March 11, 2016

Macbeth(2015)

Hi everyone,

After watching a part of the older Macbeth movie, last week, I wondered if there are others. And I found one.  This one is pretty new. It came out 2 months ago, December 11, 2015 in Turkey.

It got a 6.9 from IMDB which made me wonder, why this movie got a bad grade. It casts amazing actors. The protagonist who is Macbeth :) is portrayed by Michael Fassbender. YES!!! Magneto from X-Men The First Class and X-Men Days of Future Past. He was also Steve Jobs. The Lady Macbeth is portrayed by Marion Cotillard, she was on Inception and also in Batman: The Dark Knight Rises as the villian. So it has an amazing cast.

Unfortunately, I could not find the time to watch it. But I am incredibly enthusiastic about it. The link for the trailer is in below. Don't forget to check it out. It seems like a really cool movie. I would appreciate your comments. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Q3EnDtbg8w

1 comment:

  1. First if u ask me 6.9 is not bad :) but I heard that the only thing that they didn't like in the movie was the language they said that actors had troubles talking in Shakespeare's style but still Michael Fassbender is a great actor :)

    ReplyDelete