ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Friday, March 18, 2016

Macbeth and Lady Macbeth by S. J. Stump.

Hi guys,

I found this image interesting because of the facial expressions of the characters. We can see how Lady Macbeth is strongly minded about what they hace just done. Compare to her, Macbeth has a terrifying look to the room that he just left. By looking both characters in the image, we can understand their difference within their mind. 

What I most like about Shakespeare is the way he presents the characters in a natural way. Instead of commonly used characters that we can see on theater, he gives us a normal human being and his/her natural way of thinking and feeling. That's why I believe this image is stronly appropriate with how Shakespeare describes characters. You can even feel a little bit sympathy to a killer while reading the book. In similar, when I look this picture, I can feel the same thing because the eyes of Macbeth is drawn seperate from his hands just as described in the book. He holds the murder weapon but he cannot believe himself that he actually did murder someone. 



No comments:

Post a Comment