ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Friday, March 18, 2016

Macbeth Dagger Scene Video



I watched a video about Macbeth's self conversation about dagger. He has doubt about murder and he sees an imaginary dagger. At movie that we watched in class we could observe the environment that Macbeth stands. However, the video that I watched Macbeth was standing in front of a black wall, I just saw Macbeth's portrait and I had confusion about whether he sees an imaginary dagger or not. I did not find these video effective because it was too dark and I could not get the emotion of Macbeth. As we know Macbeth is a sensitive person so he feels guity about the murder but at this video I could not feel this self conflict. 

As a result, the decor, colors and acting power were not as good as the movie that we watched in class. If I would first watched this video before the movie, I could not understand the play and what is going on at the play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment