ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

Art and Love in Renaissance Italy

Hello everyone,

I want to point out the modernity and enlightenment in the light of Renaissance in Italy. The reason why I want to talk about this issue is, I think Renaissance has a great impact and importance in history. And as in our lectures, I think that modernity and enlightenment are coming from Renaissance, what I mean is without Renaissance, it may be not possible to be modern. And as an element of this I want to point out the art and love in Renaissance Italy. By developing technology and beside that art and these kind of things, people are going to be more modern and enlightened. And I also want to share a link about this issue: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1di3jZI-2d0

No comments:

Post a Comment