ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

ART AND SCIENCE TOGETHER WITH VINCI


    As far as I observed from my life making art and progressing in science looked two completely   different ways to master on. This observation lasted until I met with Leo. It is fascinating to see how art and science strongly related in his works. You can check this video and writing.

    I raised with an education strongly based on science and I was not familiar with art. After observing the works of Leonardo Da Vinci, I felt some interest to painting. I wish I met you sooner Leo.

    

1 comment:

  1. Yes, Leonardo was a truly extraordinary individual! There is so much to know and admire about him...
    I was struck by this phrase in the biography: "saper vedere" -- the importance of "knowing how to see." It reminds me that Kant uses a Latin motto in "What is Enlightenment?" He says, "sapere aude" -- "dare to know." Two good mottoes!

    ReplyDelete