ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Saturday, April 16, 2016

Invisible Hand&Pound

When I was searching for Adam Smith ı saw many articles about his theory called Invisible hand. First I didn't understand it because there were many words that I didn't understand then I found this video and I finally understand :) For understanding Smith and economics you should definetly check this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulyVXa-u4wE




Also I learned that Adam Smith took a place at the back of 20 pounds. Many people wasn't please with that. If you want to check out why they didn't want him look at this link :)

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/this-britain/the-big-question-who-was-adam-smith-and-does-he-deserve-to-be-on-our-banknotes-422276.html


1 comment:

  1. The video explained the metaphor of "invisible hand" in a fun way. His theory is an example of a laissez-faire approach as he argues that the government should not interfere in the marketplace.

    Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete