ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

I looked at the useful and interesting links and one of them took my attention. Conditions at IPhone factories direct me an youtube link. This video is about the working conditions at Foxconn campanies which is located in China. They produce Apple goods. I did know that employee's conditions are not good but the situation is terrible. 18 people commit suicide because of conditions. This reminds me the Karl Marx's idea of allienation. I think thoso people who commit suicide were lose themselves. they estranged themselves from their being and they choose being dead rather then being something like a machine. Take a look at this video guys. This video can give you opportunity to see things more clear. 


No comments:

Post a Comment