ABOUT THIS BLOG: OBJECTIVES AND GUIDELINES

What's my group?

Sunday, March 20, 2016

Meeting The Three Witches Scene


I have found this picture where Macbeth and Banquo meet the three witches. However, I didn't imagine witches as in this illustration. My imagining is near to the movie which we saw in class. But in this picture, they are so white and they seem like ghost or such kind of an Halloween character. According to me, they should seemed to be dirtier, dark-clothed and absolutely weird. The only thing that I like is that they are surrounded by dark clouds. They look like mysterious creatures which is accurate. 

2 comments:

  1. Yes I agree, the contrast between how "real" Macbeth and Banquo look, as opposed to how unreal the witches look it too exaggerated. I think they should look mysterious and as if from another world, but still believable. Here they look like comic characters for children a bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also Macbeth seems like he is scared and terrified. However, in the play he is more curious about these witches.

    ReplyDelete